- 20 min prep
- 30 min cook
- 4-6 people
- ½ package Sunrise Smooth Freshpack Tofu (700g) cubed
- 300g white fish fillet, clean and cut into slices
- ½ tsp. salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 5 slices of ginger
- 2 stalks of green onion, 1” long slices
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 stalks of cilantro, stemmed removed, lightly chopped
- 2 sheets of dried seaweed, shredded
- Clean the fish and cut into slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Steam the tofu until well done, about 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes and green onions into pieces.
- Heat a large skillet, add oil. Fry ginger and green onion for 2 minutes, add the fish fillets and fry for about 2 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Add in the tomatoes and chicken broth, bring to a boil and season to taste.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and add to the pan to thicken the sauce.
- Divide tofu evenly amongst plates, pour the fish/sauce mixture on top. Garnish with cilantro and seaweed.
- Serve with your favourite rice.
As per one serving size ()