- 10 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 2 cups people
- 1 package Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) blended
- Garlic Tofu Hummus (base)
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely minced)
- ½ tsp salt
- Curry Turmeric Hummus (additional)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1½ tsp cumin powder
- 1½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Roasted Red Pepper (additional)
- 1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt & black pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Squeeze tofu and press between sheets of paper towel to remove excess water.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘂𝘀: Follow steps 1 and 2. Use ingredients in base plus additional.
- 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘂𝘀: Preheat the oven to 450°F degrees. Mix all ingredients for roasted red pepper and line on baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes; or until the skin are wrinkled or charred. Then follow steps 1 and 2, using base and roasted ingredients.
As per one serving size ()