- 15 min prep
- 10 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 package Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) cubed
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- ¼ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thin peels
- ¼ cup edamame
- ¼ cup cup vegan mayo
- 1½ tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Drain the tofu and pat dry with paper towels several times to get rid of any excess water.
- Make 4 servings of your favourite rice, accordingly to package directions.
- Cut the tofu into small 1 cm sized cubes.
- Add all dressing ingredients into a bowl and gently mix.
- Place 1 cup of rice in each bowl and arrange with vegetables (or your substitute for your favourite ones) and tofu on top and garnish as desired.
As per one serving size ()