- 30 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 6 people
- 1/2 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) mashed
- 100g canned salmon
- 1 stems green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 pkg Shanghai dumpling wrappers (round shaped)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- vegetable oil for frying
- Dipping Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- In a large bowl, mash together tofu and salmon.
- Mix in green onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 5 mL (1 tsp.) of the mixture onto the center of each dumpling wrapper.
- To seal each dumpling, use your finger to “brush” water onto the edges of the dumpling wrapper. Fold the wrapper into a half moon shape, then press and crimp edges firmly.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown sides of the dumpling until golden brown.
- Add 15ml of water to browned dumplings and cover with lid. Steam and cook until the water evaporates. Repeat cooking process until all dumplings are cooked.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Calories: 150Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1.5g+ Trans: 0gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 400mgCarbohydrate: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 11gVitamin A: 2%Vitamin C: 4%Calcium: 15%Iron: 6%
As per one serving size (105g)