- 15 min prep
- 20 min cook
- 6 people
- 1 pkg Soyganic Extra Firm Tofu (350g) cubed into 1 inch cubes
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) oil
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) green onion, sliced (optional)
- MARINADE INGREDIENTS
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) frozen lemongrass, thawed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) fish sauce
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) dark soy sauce
- 5 mL (1 tsp) sugar
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 170 g dried rice vermicelli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, julienned
- 250 mL (1 cup) cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 250 mL (1 cup) mint leaf, chopped
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) lime juice
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) water
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp.) fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- In a small bowl, mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Toss to coat tofu cubes with the marinade mixture.
- Over medium heat, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Brown the tofu cubes for 2 minutes on each side. Add green onions and brown for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss salad ingredients together. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix dressing ingredients together. Pour over salad ingredients, tossing gently to coat salad.
- Place tofu cubes on top of noodle salad. Serve as is or chilled.
Calories: 71gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 297mgCarbohydrate: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3gVitamin A: 35%Vitamin C: 13%Calcium: 5%Iron: 7%
As per one serving size (122g)