- 15 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 6-8 people
- 1 pkg (300g) Sunrise Soft Tofu (Western Canada) (300g)
- GINGER CRUST
- 200g ginger snap cookies
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) melted butter
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 335g (1 1/2 cup) white chocolate
- FOR THE GINGER CRUST: Preheat oven to 350° F. In a food processor, blend the ginger snap cookies with melted butter until a rough, crumbly mixture forms.
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a 9' pie plate. Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING: In a large bowl, use a hand blender to mix the tofu with the lemon juice and zest. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate chips. Once the chips have completely melted, remove the double boiler from the heat and whisk the tofu mixture into the white chocolate until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until cheesecake has completely cooled. Garnish with white chocolate shavings, candied ginger, icing sugar and candied lemon zest, if desired.
Calories: 390Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrate: 46gSugar: 36gProtein: 6gVitamin A: 4%Vitamin C: 4%Calcium: 2%Iron: 8%
As per one serving size (117g)