- 10 min prep
- 15 min cook
- 4 people
- 1 pkg Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) well drained and cut into cubes
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) oil
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp XO sauce (available in Asian markets)
- 250 mL (1 cup) peeled shrimp
- 5 mL (1 tsp) soy sauce
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) sesame oil
- 15 mL (1Tbsp) oyster sauce
- pinch of salt
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) cilantro chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Fry shrimp and XO sauce for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients except for cilantro.
- Sauté by gently folding, so tofu will not break, for approximately 5 minutes.
Calories: 150gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 859mgCarbohydrate: 1gProtein: 12gVitamin A: 3%Vitamin C: 1%Calcium: 19%Iron: 9%
As per one serving size (128g)