Sales Analyst – Full Time
Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
This position is responsible for generating sales reports and analyzing trends in sales & promotions to support achieving the company annual sales and profitability targets.
- Analyze post promotions by account nationally and review with Sales Manager-West & East for key successes and learnings to share and present to broker teams.
- Assist in completing price change notice forms with the Account/Trade Promotions Manager for products in all channels in Canada & the U.S
- Provide sales reports to the V.P.-Sales for review in preparation for the annual sales forecasting budget process.
- Create/update annual sales budget templates for sales managers to input sales volumes by account. Generate consolidated budget by account & products for final review by V.P.-Sales. Once approved by all appropriate parties, upload the sales budget into Navision.
- After month end close, generate & update the summary item ledger for accounting dept.
- Generate monthly/quarterly/annual sales reports for sales, marketing & select cross functional departments for distribution internally & externally.
- Update and maintain listing fees and free fill spreadsheet for review by the Trade Promotions Manager.
- Receive and review monthly price audits reports from brokers nationally for accuracy of product listing base by account. Maintain files for future reference.
- Interface with and support the sales team with trade show logistics, broker/distributor meeting preparation, show deal listings and sample ordering.
- Design and create Jet reports using Navision data when required.
- Manage and forward appropriate up to date sales related (internal and external) reports.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- College or university degree, commerce or equivalent
- Previous work experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry preferred.
- Strong in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented and ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
Please email your resume/CV to:
Sunrise Soya Foods
Paul McIlwaine, Human Resources Manager
21 Medulla Ave Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5L6
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.